Monday, August 23, 2010

Why/what are the little holes on top of my nose? i thouhgt they were blackheads but im not sure.?

looks like larger pores i guess. how do i get rid of them?Why/what are the little holes on top of my nose? i thouhgt they were blackheads but im not sure.?
Larger pores and/or blackheads. Try some products specifically to help tighten pores and clear blackheads.Why/what are the little holes on top of my nose? i thouhgt they were blackheads but im not sure.?
they're just pores. mine are like that on my nose too. for a while i used pore strips cause i thought it would get rid of them, but nothing ever came out. just cause they're normal. you might be able to find some biore products or something that tightens pores.
It sounds like your pores and they don't go away. You can use poor minimizing makeup that is like a foundation though. I think Clinique makes some.
You can't.





You can try some of the pore minimizing cleansers and toners, but I don't think they really work long term, just right after you use them.
It has been proven that hot and cold vapor doesn`t open or close pours,


they could very possib;y just be black heads.
I have those too!


I don't know how to get rid of them either


But just wanted to let you know... YOU ARE NOT ALONE LOL


Though, i think they're just pores.
i have those too!! i dont know how to get rid of them tho
u need a pore refining mask try nutragena!!
they're balckheads

No comments:

Post a Comment