Tuesday, August 17, 2010

How to get rid of blackheads?

I've had blackheads on my nose for years!


I've tried all those scrubs %26amp; cleansers that says it'll get rid of the blackheads, but doesn't.


But I've finally tried pore strips.


Just last week, I bought Biore's Deep Cleansing Pore Strips.


I've used only 2 out of the 8 strips on Thursday last week, then used it again on Sunday %26amp; already I'm seeing improvements.


I would recommend it to anyone with blackheads. :DHow to get rid of blackheads?
Benzoil peroxide 2% every night after you wash your face.


Here麓s a faster way, but not recommended to do it very often. Boil some water, turn off the heat, and then cover your face and the water with a towel, be careful not to burn yourself. After five or ten minutes go to a mirror and with a bobby pin (which you will have to wash and damp with alcohol first) you will have to squeeze the black head, push the circular part of the pin around the blackhead once or twice and it will come out easily. Then put on some benzoil peroxide on the hole it leaves.





How to get rid of blackheads?
I actually used lemon juice for dark patches on my face and noticed a big improvement with the blackheads too. They are much, much smaller and once I squeeze them out, they reappear much later. So, yeah, try it. Just apply it twice a day, leave on for 20 minutes and rinse. But it wont make them go away completely and forever. I don't think anything over the counter can.
Take hot water steam, ur blackheads will easily come out, after which rub ice n u'll feel good.
Pore strips.

No comments:

Post a Comment