Monday, August 23, 2010

How do you get rid of blackheads?

i have a lot of black heads and acne on my forehead and im going to be going to my cousins place in 4 days and i wanted to get rid of them before i leave if you know any way to get rid of them without those drug store Products please tell me how because my mom is tired of me putting all that junk on my face and if you have any solutions for ance i will apreciate it if you told me .How do you get rid of blackheads?
Well I was watching the ellen show and there was a lady on there who was very interesting. She said she puts elmers glue on her nose every night lets it dry and peels it off and her blackheads go off with it. Well i have done it and it works! It doesnt hurt like you would think it would and it leaves your face soft! What would it hurt to try!!How do you get rid of blackheads?
Hello, I had a hard time with blackheads and I tried everything in the store and was prescribed a fix by my doctor which failed greatly. I then found Mary Kay online at http://www.marykay.ca/llafrance/ and within a week I found a major improvement. I have used and am using velocity which is a cleanser %26amp; exfoliant, 3 in 1 cleanser, moisturizer, bronzing cream, eye cream and several other body washes and creams that have rid myself of blackheads AND left my skin soft and glowing. Highly recommended as they have products for all skin types and are so kind and helpful! I ordered directly on their and it was shipped to my door!:)
well I've also had trouble with black heads too. but there is this thing they make that pops zits and it works very well you can find it in wal-mart in the beauty isle, or you could get a lemon cut it in half and rub it over black heads which works good also but i suggest the zit popper. well good luck!
  • lancome
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment