Monday, August 23, 2010

Did you know cats can get blackheads?

YES, I DID KNOW THAT. THEY CAN ALSO GET BLACK HEADS FROM PLASTIC FOOD/WATER DISHES. IT IS HARDER TO KEEP PLASTIC DISHES CLEAN. BACTERIA TENDS TO GET CAUGHT IN THE PLASTIC.Did you know cats can get blackheads?
I';m going to throw my dogs plastic bowl for water tomorrow after I go to Petco and get her a nice big ceramic bowl, I wonder if the plastic bowl has been the partial cause of her having two teeth surgically removed. Report Abuse
Did you know cats can get blackheads?
I got her a new ceramic bowl, I feel so much better thank you Report Abuse

You are welcome, tazbunny! Report Abuse

Yes, I actually have a cat that has black heads on her lips. But they look more like bluish/purple dots instead of black. We thought it was really weird and then one day my mom just decided to pop one like a zit! The cat did not enjoy that.
Ive seen cats with black heads, white heads, orange heads, brown heads, striped heads... they are all cute if you ask me.
No I did not know but now I do.Thanks a lot.
I REALLY DIDN'T KNOW THAT BUT IF THEY DO I JUST LEARNED SOMETHING NEW.
really? well, how do they treat it?
yes i actually did know that as i have asked the vet the same thing about one of mine. It didnt get the size of a dime however. That would of freaked be out too. I dont think your vet should have laughed at you tho. Its nice that your cat has someone who cares enough to look into these things
no
Yup, cats get acne for the same reason that people do... hormone changes that accompany aging.





I would never try that needle remedy. Use a washcloth soaked in warm water and be very gentle. But odds are it will clear up in a couple months on its own.

No comments:

Post a Comment