Friday, August 20, 2010

How do i get rid of blackheads on my nose?

I know your pain i get them on my nose all the time all this information will help!:


This recipe gets rid of them fast!:


This easy-as-you-please combination has helped me zap unexpected and annoying zits overnight. Try it!


Ingredients:


1/4 teaspoon apple cider vinegar


1 drop tea tree essential oil








Blending Procedure:





Saturate a cotton swap with the apple cider vinegar. Add a single drop of tea tree essential oil. Dab the cotton swab on the zit and leave overnight. Cover with a small band-aid if your pillow might rub Zit Zapper off while you sleep. When you arise, you should notice the zit has diminished





I also suggest using a spot treatment with 2.5% benzoyl peroxide like Neutrogena On-the-Spot treatment or any others.





Burts Bee's Hurbal Blemish stick is also great and 100% natural with tea tree oil to really fight zits!





Also you can go to acne.org for rewiews on many acne products and has a lot of useful information on treating acne!How do i get rid of blackheads on my nose?
this how i get rid of blackheads on my nose i push my nose up and the blackheads squezzes out it worked for meHow do i get rid of blackheads on my nose?
I know you are a guy but if you really want to get rid of them go get Biore nose strips. They work really well...
Apricot Face Scrub!
steam ur face, like get a bowl of hot water, and the steam will come to ur face, (make sure it has herbs)


Itll help ;)


Geeeewwwd Luck
well, to me right now i have a huge pimple on the side/corner of my nose and it is also red,i have u all my facial stuff and doesnt seem to be gettin better! try puttin toothepaste on it and leave it there for alittle while and if u have to use it when u are asleep!! if that helps, im am doin the same thing rigth now so just try it and dont i repeat dont try to pop it, it will just get worse and get more infected.!!!! i have necer popped a pimple in my life and my face is clean and clear!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment