Friday, August 20, 2010

I picked my blackheads, how can I reduce the redness?

I picked a lot on my forehead...


Not acne, but blackheads.. now redness all over..


I am so mad at myself..I picked my blackheads, how can I reduce the redness?
As a reminder, it's essential that you don't pick your pimples as they can permanently scar. Also, acne is an inflammatory disease of the sebaceous glands and hair follicles of the skin that is marked by the eruption of whiteheads, blackheads, papules, pustule, and cysts. So you, in fact, have acne.








Since you have you have redness, it's best that while your skin is irritated, don't use anything other than aloe vera and vitamin e as the condition of the redness can worsen; either product-in lotion or a cream-can desist redness and ensure the process of the skin repairing itself is underway.I picked my blackheads, how can I reduce the redness?
Well first, make sure you wash


your face really good so the bacteria from


the acne doesn't spread and cause more blackheads.





Now to reduce the redness,


you could put tooth paste on it for the night


and it'll make the redness go away and reduce


the size of the blackhead by a little or dramatically, i'm not


sure it's different for everyone.





If you would like to you can go to your walgreens and


buy neutragena cleanser, and the cream one that says


it reduces redness and clears away blackheads.
i've heard visine
  • lancome
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment