Monday, August 23, 2010

How do you get rid of blackheads??!?

I have blackheads on my nose, a little on my cheek, and a little on my forehead. How do I get rid of them?? x]]]How do you get rid of blackheads??!?
I have an old trick that my mom taught me. When you get out the shower and your skin is still soft, get some regular kids school glue and put a thin layer on the problem areas. Let it dry, then pull it off. The glue will pull the blackheads out for you.





I KNOW IT SOUNDS WIERD but it works.How do you get rid of blackheads??!?
DO NOT ATTEMPT TO SQUEEZE!! Nasty scars, trust me. I have one actually right now I tried poppin looks so ugly.





but yeah man, they got neutrogina stuff and black head washers and cream, get one of them. I do myself. You'll look fine.
you can squeez most of them when ther ready


the nose ones are easy
Biore pore strips work really well, their also affordable and don't harm your skin.


hope this helps :)
use a bobby pin

No comments:

Post a Comment