Monday, August 23, 2010

Questions about blackheads and pimples on forehead?

I've started getting pimples and blackheads on my forehead only..does anyone know what I can try? I';m about to go to Walmart, so I'm not sure what to look for.. I've seen Clean %26amp; Clear has this new product with 10% benzoyl peroxide. Should I try that?Questions about blackheads and pimples on forehead?
I like the Apricot Scrub.


works amazing.





or the acne-free brand.


:DQuestions about blackheads and pimples on forehead?
I'd find a strong wash - and before doing so heat a clean wet wash cloth in the micro and add it to your face.


Repeat and then wash- and add a cream - (do the wash, cream twice a day).





You do need an exolfnt. and a mask do the mask once a week and exfoliate twice a week [not on the same day]





If you stick a routine your face will show it. :O)





Drink lots of water.
There's no medication on any business's shelf that will help cure the problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! their medications will only mask the problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


To end your problem; wash your entire face once or twice a day and stop eating greasy foods!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I absolutely love Biore. You should try their self heating masks and the blackhead remover strips (they call them ';deep cleansing pore strips';)

No comments:

Post a Comment