Monday, August 23, 2010

Ughhh!Blackheads!How to get rid of them?

Okay so I have blackheads ALL OVER my nose. I hate them.I really want to get rid of them. I have the clean and clear blackhead eraser and scrub, but it just makes them smaller. Please I want to know how to get rid of them and try to avoid them as much as possible. my face isnt oily just my nose. Any real good products. They always come back.Ughhh!Blackheads!How to get rid of them?
clean and clear black head clearing bar... works as magic wz me =)Ughhh!Blackheads!How to get rid of them?
Squeeze gently is the only wayTry it. I know my best friend for 36 years had her nose always with black dotts and i finally tod her the only way you going to get rid of those is if you push them out. She said she has tried alot of things even a facial. What it is is oil trapped in your pores so oil collects dust and dirt so in order to not to collect take them out. I am not annoyed by those little dots anymore.
if its really bad go for a facial if not that bad


then get a toner that has some alcohol in it


k thanks bye :)
natures cure is the best! try it:D





hope i helped %26amp; best of luck!
wash your face


DUHH!

No comments:

Post a Comment