Tuesday, August 17, 2010

How do i get rid of blackheads?

i have quite a few on my nose and like 1 on my forehead


i have tried St.Ives but that didnt work


i was thinking i should get the blackhead eraser but i just want to know what you guys use


:)How do i get rid of blackheads?
Shea Moisture's African Black Soap is purifying, gentle, and really clears up skin. Plus, you can use it on both your face and body. You can find it at Target or online. http://www.sheamoisture.com/products/pro鈥?/a>





Another great soap for both your face and body is Dr. Bronner's Hemp Peppermint Liquid Castile Soap. The formulation of this soap is beautiful; it keeps skin clear without being drying, and it literally makes your skin tingly-clean and fresh. You can find Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps at most health food stores or online. http://www.drbronner.com/DBMS/PEP.htm





A combination of these two products keeps my skin absolutely clear.





Oh, and donate your used toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, lotion, shower gel, and soap)! I was thinking that you might want to check out Clean The World ( http://www.cleantheworld.org ) and perhaps send the remnants of your used toiletries to them via Central Care Mission. I'm a big fan of fun bath products, but any that don't suit my fancy, or the last bits of the soap bars, get sent to them to help prevent disease and death in Third World countries.





Central Care Mission


4027 Lennox Blvd.


Orlando, FL 32811





Thanks, and have a great day!How do i get rid of blackheads?
This is not a joke.


Years ago I had blackheads around my nose and a few on my forehead. My girlfriend at the time did the refresh thing on my face,


fine white sugar mixed with soap lather and scrub - did it for a week and they disappeared and was never bothered again.


Hope it works for you too.


Good luck.
Do not use nose strips. You will only enlarge your pores.


Use a facial wash and make sure to use a Toner after.
make sure to exfoliate! i use the vitamin c face polish from the body shop, it works pretty well!
biore nose stripe

No comments:

Post a Comment