Tuesday, August 17, 2010

How can I get rid of blackheads premanantly(if that's possible)?

Right,I have blackheads on my nose,cheeks,and a few on my chin.You can't see than unless you look really really closely(thank god).I'm not 100% sure if I should squeeze them out or not(I do,sometimes,not every day),so I was wondering if there's anything to do to get rid of them =]





Cheers xx





P.s.-the same goes with zits/spots.How can I get rid of blackheads premanantly(if that's possible)?



Clay masks used regularly helps pull out trapped oil and dead skin.Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.


How can I get rid of blackheads premanantly(if that's possible)?
hey i've had bad acne for the past couple of years but theyv'e no started clearing up and i've worked out a good solution to get rid of spots





the trick is to regularly change the product or remedy you are using for example use a skin wash for two weeks then use a cleanser for a week...





a brilliant cure for spots is a pill called HR1 clear complexion it is 拢3.65 from holland and barret and works brilliantly and fast!





i reccomend skin washes from the Garnier pure range





another good remedy is sudocrem usually known for babies nappy rash but is actually also used for acne and spots





so hear is a routine i would suggest:








use two garnier pure skin washes alternatively twice a day and an exfoliating scrub ontop of that every 3 days (NOT EVERYDAY) and HR1 pills twice a day do that for 2 weeks then spend a week JUST using tea tree cleanser and sudocrem twice a day(continue with the pills though)





I hope this helps you





good luck


(ps don't forget to moisturise every night and morning i reccommend E45)





neutrogena blackhead scrub is good for blackheads and sudocrem aswell as being gd for spots is brill for blackheads.





X
I've been using the clean and clear blackhead eraser. It's very similiar to the wave but it's made for blackheads. i love it so far. it's making my skin very smooth. my husband noticed i have fewer blackheads. plus you can get a 5 dollar coupon on their website!

No comments:

Post a Comment