Monday, August 23, 2010

If i stop using proactiv will I have more breakout:pimples,blackheads,wh鈥?than i used to have before?

im planning to order proactiv and im still thinking of what if i suddenly stop using the product.. what will happen? will i breakout more?





is proactiv effective in removing pimples?If i stop using proactiv will I have more breakout:pimples,blackheads,wh鈥?than i used to have before?
Just pop em with your nails.If i stop using proactiv will I have more breakout:pimples,blackheads,wh鈥?than i used to have before?
if you have your mind made up on proactiv than go for it. I often found myself breaking out when i stopped and sometime worse than before. Clearpores worked really well for me.
IMO, no, proactive is not effective in treating pimples. I used it once, and it was one of the worst products I have ever used. It made my skin 10 times worse.


If you think you don't need to use topical products regularly to control your complexion, you should still clean your face twice a day with something gentle (such as Cleanance), and moisturize.
i use proactive, and i hella used it hardcore like 2x a day...and then stopped. my face was still good. but i got this new job and hella stresed out and got new pimples. then i quit my job and use proactive and it helps. so dont stress..use it sparingly..dont use hecka, or itll run out fast. you wont get new breakouts..but if you do, use it again. drink water take vitamins, exercise and sleep well-allthat helps 2..

No comments:

Post a Comment