Monday, August 23, 2010

For you ladies (25/35 years) who have a clear complexion with no spots/blemishes/blackheads: what is?

your daily beauty routine and what products do you use?


UK answers please :-)For you ladies (25/35 years) who have a clear complexion with no spots/blemishes/blackheads: what is?
am dark skin, and 22.. but if you want beautiful skin.. you have to take care of your body.. drink lots of water, exfoliate once or twice per week.. etc.. good luckFor you ladies (25/35 years) who have a clear complexion with no spots/blemishes/blackheads: what is?
I think that there are two parts to this answer. First of all, I believe in products. They don't have to be expensive but you should find something that works well. I use Arbonne and love it. I use the wash, toner, serum, eye cream and day/night moisturizer. I use all products every morning and night. So you see, lots of steps for smooth nice skin. Secondly, if you are having break outs and can't seem to find something that works for you, then you need to make an appointment with a Dermatologist. I was having adult acne and I couldn't find anything that worked. My Dermatologist put me on a mild hormone because she realized that I was off balance. Now my skin is clear.
yes I agree with 'lifeisgood,' arbonne is AMAZING! I've been using it ever since I was a kid and it's great! all natural too.. their idea, is that many products out there have ingredients such as mineral oil and petroleum, which clog the pours, and really don't help the skin at all. for awhile I stopped using arbonne and my skin began to develop blemishes and stuff, but when I started back up again they all went away! take a look at their stuff.. it's great :D





check out the site: http://www.arbonneinternational.co.uk/in鈥?/a>
me nothing,,in my face i dont used anything just wash it with water before and after sleep,,my body skin i just put nivea lotion my skin like that,,and my husband like my skin so much they cant find it here,,skin from the philippines and i rele take care of it,,,wen im there i just put the juice of the papaya leaves .
i simply dont tan. lol... i have never been in a tanning bed. when i am out in the sun i have makeup that has sunblock in it. also, i use an all natural face wash.

No comments:

Post a Comment