Monday, August 23, 2010

How I cure pimples & blackheads completely?

I don't think there's a cure for blackheads, except exfoliating 3 times a week.....





For pimples you can try Proactive.. or if you REALLY want a cure try Roaccutane , It's perscription medicine.





I used it and it has cleared all my pimples and acne, many people i know have taken it too. However it has side effects, So PLEASE CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR .





And here's a link:





http://www.skincentre.com.au/acne_treatm鈥?/a>








Good LuckHow I cure pimples %26amp; blackheads completely?
Apply a paste made of nutmeg powder and raw milk on pimples and wash it off after 20 minutes. Do it for about 10-15 days to see the difference. More such solutions at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/


Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.How I cure pimples %26amp; blackheads completely?
There is no cure - BUT you have to find a 'regime' that works for your face - my Son is on Proactive and it does work


for him -





Washing your face twice a day, toner and spot treatments helps. The black heads - will have to be worked on try a hot compress and exfoliate twice a week on a clean face.





If all else fails see an MD for stronger help!
I read if you get orange peels add some water blend em up and apply at morning and night for 20 min it is supposed to work very well. Also heard toothe paste on your face over night works the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment