Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I'm very overweight and I get boils under my gut and between my thighs accompanies with blackheads. How.......

do I treat this? I'm so embarrased to go to a dermatologist so do not even suggest this!








*I shower after every workout





*I use diaper rash ointment between my thighs





*I wear spandex (when exercising) to prevent rubbing and take a thorough shower afterI'm very overweight and I get boils under my gut and between my thighs accompanies with blackheads. How.......
Sorry, I have to suggest a dermatologist. The condition is called hidradenitis suppurativa, and the physician most qualified to treat it is a derm doc. This condition is not caused by being dirty, but it is more common in overweight females, and is very likely to get worse if you don't seek treatment.I'm very overweight and I get boils under my gut and between my thighs accompanies with blackheads. How.......
go to www.pcos.com to see if you have polycystic ovary syndrome you can be treated not cured for the skin issues you have
i don't know about boils, but try using a blackhead cleanser on your body to help that. or even something like neutrogena acne wash.





don't be embarrassed to go to a derm! they know what to expect, won't make you feel bad, and would be able to help you more than anyone on here could!
you should not be embarrassed see your dermatologist you might be doing more harm by self medicating!
What about using something like Neutrogena body wash? It gets rid of excess oil... and maybe a power - like talc or baby powder?





Don't be embarrassed to talk to the doctor - they've seen everything and the most that is going to happen is a lecture about losing weight. (But it sounds like you are working out - good for you!) It's better to just get it over with when it comes to the doctor.





Good luck!
You must go to a doctor despite embarrassment.. they may be boils but they also may be MRSA or a regular staph infection and you likely need antibiotics and some bactraban to get rid of them

No comments:

Post a Comment