Saturday, July 24, 2010

Why do we like squeezing pimples and blackheads?

does everyone do it? why do we do it? Why do we like squeezing pimples and blackheads?
I squeeze because I hate the feel of pimples when they have that bump under the skin. My husband doesnt though and it drives me insane that he can have these big pimples and just leave them there untouched!Why do we like squeezing pimples and blackheads?
Hey emscorp.





I had same problem is you i had so many pimples in my face which of course i didn't like it and one day i tell my self its enough after i tried so many products like clearasil etc and i decided go to doctor and get professional help, well now after 2years i will never regret any more i went to doctor he give me some drug tablets which not just make face clear but also prevent scaring so now my face clear and beautiful as new hah.





What I'm saying is its really important to get professional help and DO NOT SQUEEZE THEM its just make it horrible which make you regret in the future.





I hope that's helpful information which make you change your mind.
I do it cause it's better to have a tiny scar that you can conceal rather than a bulging ugly pimple.

No comments:

Post a Comment