Saturday, July 24, 2010

How to clear blackheads fast???

I have blackheads on my nose. I cannot get rid of then. I have tried nutrogena and clean and clear blackhead products. I also used biore face strips, they got rid of a few but there are some still there.How to clear blackheads fast???
wow. Same problem. My mom tells me to put soap on it every night! Sometimes i do, and when i do, it gets smoother. But when i forget, it gets bumpier. I just use cheap soap! And it still kinda works..^^





Another way my freind taught me (never tried) was to put hot water in a bowl along with alot of salt (not too much) and with some cotton balls, dab or scrub^^How to clear blackheads fast???
Try proactive. I heard it works great! A lot of celebrities use it, so I guess its good.
Use the purple color sea breeze bottle...It helps if you have acne and definetly clears your blackheads fast....I'm sure it will help..





And you know what else helps... getting facials!





hope i helped ya! =)
st. ives blackhed control scrub/:]
pop them
Try Neutrogena Advanced Solutions, which has thinned out a lot of my stubborn, stubborn nose blackheads, or make a coffee scrub (email me for instructions) which works great and is great for your skin.





Good luck!
squeeze them out. Nothing more satisfying than popping a juicy zit. Its also quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment