Saturday, July 24, 2010

How can I get rid of blackheads?!?!?

I have a lot on my nose and I really want to get rid of them, I just hate them!! Is there anything I can do other than those strips, getting a blackhead extractor, or a face wash? Some homemade things I can use maybe??


Thanks a lot!!How can I get rid of blackheads?!?!?
Cleanse your face with unboiled milk, gently rub a coarse cloth dipped in milk to remove the blackheads. Steam your face with herbs like lavender, lemon peel and mint leaves added to the water and let the skin soak up its goodness. Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.How can I get rid of blackheads?!?!?
the St. Ives apricot scrub-they have one for blackheads


it work wonders





=]
you can pop some blackheads, but they do not cause pimples.


black heads are when the pore is larger because a solid pus-like thing is inside the pore, widening the top.





you can usually pop the bigger ones by like, scratching you nail over the top to make sure its opened, until you see a little scab-like skin piece pop up.


then just squeeze like a pimple.


it shouldn't hurt.


then you get the solid thing out.


and you may have a little scab for a few days.


then you're good.





hope i helped (:
i have a lot on my nose too and i hate them. try going to a beauty salon specializing in facials and asking them to take them out for you. they do it quick so you dont have to suffer.
by washing ur face with toothpaste

No comments:

Post a Comment