Monday, July 26, 2010

Does proactiv really work on blackheads?

i have 3 blackheads and they won't go away i tired so many face washes but they still won't go awayDoes proactiv really work on blackheads?
ProActive does work for most skin types and conditions. Some people may be a bit delicate to it, and it might not work as good, that's where they get to decide on when to see a dermatologist.





When I was in junior high, through high school, I was full of black heads, acne, pimples, etc. and I knew I couldn't afford a dermatologist. So first of all, I stopped eating all the junk food, and used Clearasil, the cream, soap, toner, pads, etc. and in just a few weeks my skin was begining to clear, now, thanks to Clearasil, I've beautiful and smooth skin, no more pimples, no more black heads, and no more acne.





The other good thing about Clearasil is that is affordable, and you can buy it just anywhere, Wal-Mart, Target, the pharmacy, and other stores.Does proactiv really work on blackheads?
I wouldn't put HONEY on your face like the other person said!





I've never TRIED that, but the last thing you need is sugar stuck in a pore where bacteria can BREED!
I have never seen proactiv work with blackheads. My friend told me baking soda and vinegar mixed on a cottonball works with any blemish, and I tried it once, it stung a little, but it worked.
yes but i hope you are patient because it does take a while for it to work but it does i use it.
its ok. but there a trick u can do: mix salt and a glass of water. take a cottonball and dab it in the water and hold it in the black head for 5 min. then put honey on a different cottonball and hold that on for 5 min. it works. also, when washing your face, use warm water:opens pores. cold shuts them. proactiv is a second choice 4 me.

No comments:

Post a Comment