Monday, July 26, 2010

How to get rid of blackheads on my back..?

I was my back every shower and i shower every day. Yet i always have tons of really bad blackheads that form all over my back. So big that when you pop them, it leaves like a little hole in my skin. My sister always pops them for me then cleans my back with a special medicine. I've tried using different soaps and body washes. they don't work. how do i stop these big huge black heads from forming?!?!?!?How to get rid of blackheads on my back..?
I have that same problem, but don't worry, it's natural. when you pop them, you see holes, but eventually they are going to go away. and your skin is going to be flawless.How to get rid of blackheads on my back..?
Go to a dermatologist they will prescribe some medicine or product for you.


Good luck!
  • facial moisturizer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment