Saturday, July 24, 2010

How do I get rid of blackheads?

Mix oatmeal with egg white and apply it on the affected area twice a week. Wash it off when it is dry. Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.How do I get rid of blackheads?
I really like the Clean and Clear black head remover :)How do I get rid of blackheads?
There are various face creams and pads that can take care of blackheads.





I use OXY blackhead cleanser pads for myself, but if you don't like using pads there are many lotions/ creams to help get rid of them.





Go look in your local pharmacy or Rite Aid, they can help recommend something for you.
Microdermabrasion.
black head strips that pull them out at the root (sounds painful but it isnt) its just like pulling a plaster off





T-zone do some at like 4 pounds for six strips or bodycare sell some that are like 2 pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment