Saturday, July 24, 2010

I have blackheads on my nose, does anybody know any good products that will help?

i have tried clean and clear clensing bar but it just starts peeling.I have blackheads on my nose, does anybody know any good products that will help?
I would suggest you go to your dermatologist and inquire about it because you dont want to take a chance with the skin on your face.





Facials are also a good way to remove blackheads.I have blackheads on my nose, does anybody know any good products that will help?
I KNOW A GREAT HOME PRODUCT YOU CAN USE . ITS CALLED SUGAR. YUP JUST USE SOME SUGAR AND LITTLE BIT OF WATER . IT WILL MAKE A SCRUB. ITS GREAT. MAKE YOUR SKIN FEEL SO SMOOTH AND TAKES CARE OF THE BLACKHEADS.
proactiv It really is good stuff!!!!!
Use this stuff called acne free its like the generic version of Proactive it works really good you can buy it at wal-mart!!! It helps alot!!! You can go on to acnefree.com trust me it's great!!! :)
Just squeeze them and watch the worms come out. Its awesome lol.
You'll have to SQUEEZE them out! gently, That's the only way to get rid of them.. after wards use Queen Helenes ''Mint Julep'' mask and always moisturize at night.
the most important thing is cleansing, twice a day. Use neutrogena blackhead eliminating scrub and blackhead eliminating toner.

No comments:

Post a Comment