Thursday, July 22, 2010

How can i remove my blackheads on my face?

i got a blackheads and it takes me a destruction on my face...





i felt ashamed of some people especially boys:(How can i remove my blackheads on my face?
You should wash your face before you go to sleep and when you wake up in the morning. Dirt gets in your pores and you need to wash it all out.How can i remove my blackheads on my face?
Look into using Arbonne Clear Advantage. It's kind of like Proactiv. I has a scrub and a masque that will get rid of those in not time. The website is below.
u pop them and u shouldn't be ashamed... who cares what other people think?
I WISH I KNEW. If they are large and right at the surface then use BIORE (sp?) pore strips. If they under a thin layer of skin or super tiny I HAVE ON IDEA....TELL ME IF YOU FIND OUT. I have tried everything from scotch tape, elmers glue, steams, neadles, cleaners...nothing works on mine.
give steam to blackheads and then remove with blackhead remover

No comments:

Post a Comment