Monday, July 26, 2010

I have terrible blackheads and spots, what shall i do?

i've even got a scarring and i've been to the doctor and he gave me some cream but it isnt working :(I have terrible blackheads and spots, what shall i do?
go to


http://www.howtogetridofstuff.com/health/how-to-get-rid-of-blackheads/





trust me it works my sister does itI have terrible blackheads and spots, what shall i do?
What can you do is the answer its a natural occurance you should be gratefull for who you are!!!!!!But you can throw some rat poison from neutrogena on your face that may help but id stay away from products tested on animals as animals are not humans:) also you must be young!!!!!!!so id say in a few years it will all clear up
Go back to the doctor and ask to be referred to a dermatologist. My daughter did and she got some medication and cream and after a couple of months seems to be working. Laser treatment may also be offered to clear the scarring.
by any chance the cream isn't in a white tube with i think it's red writing? it comes in a red and a sort of orange/red box? if it is I have it and it's stopped working too.





try tea tree or clean and clear - they work
^^


what mel said!


iv been using tea tree oil, mixed in a bottle with water and lavender (to soothe the skin). I put it on my face using a cotton wool pad every night after removing my make up. I've never had acne :)
Buy clearasil pads they are really good for spots.
Get some black head/spot face wash to use every morning (:


x
use tea tree oil on your blemishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment