Saturday, July 24, 2010

How to clear up blackheads?

Please give me a Naturaul way to get rid of my black heads I have TONS of them all over my nose and chine!How to clear up blackheads?
Yes toner is a must.But there is a strip that does across your nose.I heard it was great.Clean and Clear is great too.But also check out You Tube.They have some great tutorials on there.Look under Hair regimen.How to clear up blackheads?
scrub or exfoliator. wash your face really well in circular motions. you have to do it deep in circular motions or it won't get rid of them. don't try glue.
Start getting regular facials at least once in two months and try microdermabrasion or vibraderm. That should definitely help.Also I've done glicolic peel and it helps but you gotta know someone good to do it.
Blackheads: Elmer's Glue


Use Elmer's glue on your face to get rid of blackheads. Simply apply the glue to your face and peel off when dry.



Exfoliator and a good skin care regimen
blackheadd clearrer
wash your face
  • engine oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment