Monday, July 26, 2010

How to get rid of blemishes and blackheads?

ive had these blemishes on my cheeks for about a year now


theyre red spots, not really elevated, and dont have pus in them like whiteheads


and nothing i use helps at all


any helpful tips would be appreciated





i also get mass blackheads on my nose and forehead


which also dont go away


im a fairly clean person, i wash my hands


i eat healthy by normal standards


so i dont understand why my skin is a wreckHow to get rid of blemishes and blackheads?
Try Clearasil Pads and Clearasil cream products. They work for me if I keep on top of it.How to get rid of blemishes and blackheads?
There is this new popular cream that people have been talking about.





It was even televised on TV.





It prevents future and existing acne, diminishes scars, and lightens skin and blemishes. Fast results too! (It's been claimed that major results can be seen within a week and no later than two weeks)





Before and After photos are available at the given ebay site.





This person is providing 1-3 week trial samples (Only for ONE DOLLAR.. definitely a deal) on ebay at:





Search up ';Cee En's Acne Solution'; or ';best acne solution ever'; on ebay.





First 100 customers can get the item for $1 for one week trial and up to 3 weeks. Or you can purchase 1 month supply for $40 or 6 month supply for $160





It's expensive, but the product DOES work.





My sister and cousin who both have major acne have tried the product and they both give it thumbs up. I have also heard many great feedbacks about this cream.





I don't have a problem with acne, but it seems to have great results on my sister who has moderate to severe acne. Her acne swelling went away overnight.








I hope this helps. =)
try using an exfoliating scrub and pore refiner. clean and clear and neutrogena have great acne systems you can use. just visit their websites.
L-Lysine ( an amino acid ) and Maxi-Hair vitamins from country life. i order mine from vitacost.com. best site, best remedies in my opinion. good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment