Saturday, July 24, 2010

How do i get rid of my blackheads?'?

so im doing the remedy about steaming a towel and i cant really find enough details about it.


other remedies are welcomed but must be home-remedies


im only 12 and my parents keep saying ';its only a phase that you'll grow out of'; and ';there's no need to waste any money like that';.How do i get rid of my blackheads?'?
Witch hazel - 1.50$ at Dollar Store





Tea Tree Oil (unadulterated) - 5.00$ Sally's Beauty Supply, this bottle will last you forever





I add, 50 drops tea tree oil to the whole bottle of witch hazel, shake and apply. I do this twice a day, morning and night. For stubborn spots tape a cotton ball over the spot.





I also use this http://burtsbees.com/natural-products/al鈥?/a> You can get it at Wal-Mart





The only other suggestion I have is start babysitting or some how find a way to make some money.





~DivineHow do i get rid of my blackheads?'?
Beat white part of an egg. Add one teaspoon of honey and with a cotton swab, apply it on face. Keep it around half an hour and then scrub well and rinse with warm water. This is also good for blackheads and dark spots. Check out http://usefulinfo-blackheads.blogspot.co鈥?/a> for more useful tips to control blackheads.
i suggest to wash your face in the morning and at night.... im 13 and i went through that stage too. it went away for me pretty fast... also just get some cover up to wear during the day and then wash ur face at night and when you wake up! i hope they disappear!!!! good luck!
clean your face every day in the morning and at night

No comments:

Post a Comment