Thursday, July 22, 2010

What to do about my blackheads?

I was put on Doxycycline and Aczone by my dermatologist a few months ago. Now, I'm not getting any new zits and my old ones are healing and clearing up. I stopped using the Doxycycline a few weeks ago and still doing good. The problem is, with the rest of my face clearing up, the blackheads on my nose are becoming more noticeable. In the past, I've tried pore strips, scrubs, and I've tried popping them myself, but absolutely nothing works. Suggestions?What to do about my blackheads?
I use blackhead clearing scrub and pore strips regularly. If you do it often enough, you will begin to see results over time.What to do about my blackheads?
Used green tea used as a face scrub is good solution for blackheads removal. Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.

No comments:

Post a Comment