Monday, November 21, 2011

What gets rid of blackheads?

I have really bad blackheads what do i do to get rids of them. Besides those little nose strips i've tried them they do not workWhat gets rid of blackheads?
I have had the same problem. Over this past year for some reason I have started breaking out %26amp; having lots of blackheads. It disgusts me. I researched %26amp; researched trying to find something that would work %26amp; I did find something that has worked for me. I realise it may not work for you or everyone out there. However, I bought Klear Action. I don't know if you've heard of it, but it compares to Proactiv yet it's 1/2 the price. It sales for $19.99 or that's what I bought it for at Walgreens. I'm not sure who else sales it but you can find it over the Internet. It comes with the 3 step process. You get your wash, your toner, %26amp; your lotion. It has really really cleared my skin up. I get a bump on occasion but for the most part I'm clear. My blackheads are even gone. I saw a difference %26amp; that it was working within 2 days. It wasn't all gone that quick but I saw a drastic change in my face. I wash my face twice a day in it most of the time, but there's days I only get one wash in. I hope this helps. Good Luck~What gets rid of blackheads?
Try St. Ives apricot scrub!!
I have real oily skin, and I have 5 people living in my house, so I don't always get to take a shower everyday, and sometimes don't have time. So when I take a shower, I use the dove face scrubs. They come in little tubs, and they have a soft side, and a harsh side. They usually get rid of my sits, pimples, blackheads, or whatever. So I'm pretty much washing them off with those pads lol. And they have natural moisturizers in them, so they keep your skin soft too. They have different kinds, for different skin - oily, dry, extra dry, extra oily, whatever. I wash my face with the harsh side first, to get all the gunk off, and to open the pores, and then I use the soft side, to massage the stuff into my face, and ease the redness from washing to hard(because I'm in a hurry) with the harsh side. Or I use an apricot facial scrub. I like to know that my face is actually being scrubbed, so I get the really gritty kind.


Face scrubs, or moistourizing pads usually work the best. All depending on the oily-ness of your skin, and your skin sensitivity.
Clean your face regularly with a tonic using a soft piece of cotton. Try Clean And Clear
any cleansing or toning product with salicylic acid. products like clean and clear etc. will have it.





try this for more info on general care: http://www.cosmeticscop.com/learn/articl鈥?/a>
If you put some youghurt with honey daily for 5 min. it will help you


to have a great skin . But for blackheds you need something strong like nevia craem or something . If you need more beautytips send me an e-mail and I will answere all your Questions. My mom is a beauty professionel!!!
Make a paste of warm water and baking soda. Rub on the blackheads to unclog the pore. Be gentle because you don't want to scratch your skin. Either use nothing or an oil-free moisterizer on those areas of your face.
soap.use it every morning and night. that should work use it 4 about a month or 2.
Apply Egg white on the nose, as a mask, then peel or wash off after 15-20mins.


Use Salt and massage gently on the nose area after cleaning.


Maybe you can ';steam'; your face to allow pores to open by dabbing a warm towel on your nose before the above applications.
do u acne creame wash in the shower and scrub really hard on them kinda scratching

No comments:

Post a Comment