Monday, November 21, 2011

Blocked pores blackheads on the cheek?

Hello





I have this pimple mark on my face (cheek) for a long time now. At first it was a huge pimple but after a while it turned into a dark spot. It is actually a blackhead that just wont come out because when I touch it I can feel that there is something underneath the spot. I already tried some pore cleanser and tried to pop it out but I still cannot reach to squeeze. Please help..... any advice will be much appreciated.Blocked pores blackheads on the cheek?
get a knife and cut it openBlocked pores blackheads on the cheek?
oh you must try on The Body Shop's Tea Tree regimen coz tea tree is specially made up for skin with blemishes, whiteheads ,blackheads and oily skin. it really worked on my skin whre my skin will float with oil. but now no more coz i'm using the body shop's tea tree regimen. they have concealers made up by tea tree to prevent your skin from being worsening.


good Luck. their product X contains too much chemicals and skin tolerance.it don't dry up your precious skin too.





This Himalaya Herbs Neem Face Pack is also ideal for acne and blemish skin. Specially formulated for acne-prone skin, it prevents outbreak and recurrence of pimples. Rejuvenates and firms up the skin. Imparts natural glow.





Neem well known for its antibacterial properties, helps in controlling acne and pimples, by regulating excess oil secretion and clearing clogged pores. Turmeric acts as an antiseptic and improves complexion. Fuller's earth cools and soothes the skin.



I got the same problem as what you have right now (well, i think I got almost everything haha).





What I did was I frequently washed my face with Neutrogena Black soap and mixing it sometimes with Health %26amp; Beauty's Tea Tree Soap. This will dry up the pimples and make it easier for you to pop it out.





The secret to a good balckhead pop out is that it should be completely dried up before you pop it. Otherwise it will be painful and you will have blemishes on your skin which will not look very nice.





Wash your hands too. :P
ahh i have the same problem..and i have a LOT on my cheek....





I pop 'em. Pimples and blackheads. Blackheads are a bit harder to pop though...I dunno why but when it comes out it comes out sorta dry, maybe that's why











k that sounded gross xD
steam your face or go to a sauna.. it will open your pores %26amp; squeezing it out will be easier
buy black head strips and that always helps

No comments:

Post a Comment