Monday, November 21, 2011

Help getting rid of blackheads?

I wash my face with blackhead face wash, but it doesn't work at all and I have them around my mouth and they're so gross and won't go away!!!!


Is there some way I can get rid of them? I'm afraid to wash around my mouth because I might swallow the facewash.


Thank you!!!!Help getting rid of blackheads?
You'll have to squeeze 'em... use a warm, damp washcloth to protect your skin dfrom getting scratched by your nails when you do it. Also best to do this right after showering. Follow up with astringent to prevent infection. If you went for a facial, they would do the above... warm washcloth, gently squeeze, astringent.Help getting rid of blackheads?
Wash your face everyday , the use an astringent which will help MINIMIZE your blackheads and use lotion (the astringent will dry out your face.)





Sadly something commercials don't tell you is you cant get rid of black heads. You can minimize them, but they there to stay :(
ew. i get them on my nose. they are very horrible. Use a face mask. put it on in the evening take it off before bed maybe.
Hai friends Do you have Pimples, Acne, Oily Skin and Scar on the Face, If your answer is YES then DON'T WORRY. For this I got relief from A site, In which I got many tips and treatments method's regarding this, And Iam quit normal now you can also look in to this SITE. In this site there are many other usefull links regarding this topic's, In which I got many use full information's for pimples and acne,oily skin and scar on the face and skin care. So go look in to this site and be used to it. This site is very very use full for teens and there problems.
Exfoliation will help clear blackheads. I exfoliate my skin 1-2 times a week as recommended by my dermatologist. No more than 3 times a week or the essential oils from your skin will be striped.





You can get it from reputable beauty salons (just go on their website and find your nearest dermatologist, who will give you a skin consultation, they will also have the products if they are on Dermalogica's site - link below).


I however got my consultation done at a beauty salon and then bought the products online from JerseyBeautyCompany - link below





If you keep your mouth closed there will be no chance of you swallowing the exfoliate or anything else...


x
I'm a natural remedy freak. i can tell you personally that the best way to remove a blackhead to go au natuel. try boiling 1/4 cup of water and 1 teaspoon of Epsom salt and letting it set till cool enough to touch.then dab on this will soften the skin on the blemish then squeeze the blackhead (with clean hands). then after is out cover your ex-blemish with ice this will seal up the hole and prevent further blackheads. good luck.
blackhead are not dirt...so washing won't work its melanin build up just squeeze the big ones....i got proactive and that cleared the ones on my nose up in like a week..well didn't clear them up it made them smaller
wash your face with water and soap everyday for 3 times and don't scratch them it helps! Also drink a lot of water because whatever goes inside your body shows up on your face...if you drink a lot it would help!
Take a look at Bill's Acne Solution. It certainly worked for me.





http://www.billsacnesolution.com
Getting rid of blackheads always troubled me.





First of all put a warm, damp towel on you blackheads for about 10-15 minutes. Then, pat your face dry. After that ,Place a piece of tissue on the tip of each finger to avoid slipping, which could tear the skin and cause further damage.


Gently apply even pressure to both sides of the blackhead by pushing down, then up around the blemish. You鈥檙e trying to apply the pressure from *underneath* the blackhead.





But only try it once or twice, if the black heads don't ';Pop'; then dont attempt it any further with the risk of pernamently bruising your skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment