Monday, November 21, 2011

How I prevent my face of having white heads or blackheads?

I use Neutrogena wave


It's usefulHow I prevent my face of having white heads or blackheads?
I am half Mexican , My grandfather gave me cactus he cut and shaved then I just rubbed it over my face. It works. Napal'es is the nameHow I prevent my face of having white heads or blackheads?
wash your face twice daily. try to keep sweat or grease off of your face. drink 8 glasses of water a day.
hmm....wash it 2 times a day and st. ives apricot scrub-blemish and blackhead control works very well
wash your face evry morning and at night and use aveeno products
wash it daily (when yuo shower %26amp; b4 bed) Drink plenty of water, and eat healthy....
Clean %26amp; Clear Black Head Daily Facial Scrub..

No comments:

Post a Comment