Monday, November 21, 2011

Is Clearasil good to prevent break-outs and cause of blackheads?

i was jus wonderingIs Clearasil good to prevent break-outs and cause of blackheads?
it is fineIs Clearasil good to prevent break-outs and cause of blackheads?
I guess it depends on your skin- I've noticed that staying consistant has helped the best for me. When I was in High School I'd always buy something new and then would get some zits- eventually I just started using the same thing always and now I rarely get a zit or anything- I don't have any noticeable blackheads. I think that is the key- stick to what your skin responds to. I can't change my face wash or my lotion without breaking out. This past Christmas someone gave me Proactiv because I begged for it- I really never have zits but I still wanted to ensure I'd never get zits-- haha- it was the WORST! I used it for three days- on the third day everywhere that the soap touched me was read and bumpy- I quit using it. I still have it and need to get rid of it. I use Biore cleanser that has a cooling effect- also used the Biore nose strips sometimes- I use a clinique lotion and I never use an astringent or anything- supposedly it dries your skin out.


I only use those products and it works for me- I get a lot of comments that I never have zits. I am not sure if this plays into it BUT I also use Bare Minerals makeup- I went to an Aveda shop and Clinique makeup to use their stuff at different times because Bare Minerals gets kind of pricey but when I used the liquid stuff it just felt gross and I did break out- and those brands are supposed to be awesome. So my skincare is:





Biore Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser %26amp; sometimes Biore Ultra Deep Cleansing Pore Strips





Clinique Repairwear Intensive Night Cream - I use it every time I wash my face, I've tried their other lotions but for some reason this one works the best for me.





:o)





Good Luck at finding what works best for you!
Proactiv and Clean %26amp; Clear are the two best in my opinion. Another good one is Nuetrogena. Any of those face washes work well.
i found it doesnt work as well as pro activ no lie it IS the best i think its worked for anyone who's tried it my actual skin improved
i use their stay=clear pads and i love them- they definely give my skin a healthier glow and vanish my acne like krazzzy!





check em' out!
  • lipgloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment