Monday, November 21, 2011

Has anyone had any experience with lasering procedures for blackheads?

I am on Retin-A now for very mild acne. It works very well and I have no more acne flair-ups but I have a very annoying blackhead patch on my cheek. I always thought they were freckles until my boyfriend (who's mother is a skin aestician) decided to extract them. Well after that ordeal they seem to be much more prominent now that the ';seal'; has been broken. There's also a small vein that probably has gotten damaged that runs right through the patch.





I want to get lasering to help reduce the pore size, kill the bacteria, and help remove the small vein.





It's only an area about 3/4 inch diameter. It's not a huge patch but enough that I'm tired of looking at it.





I wouldn't mind also doing a combination of microdermabrasion for poor size and lasering for the vein.





No ads for Pro-active would greatly be appreciated.





Thanks!Has anyone had any experience with lasering procedures for blackheads?
I have seen, in person, patients who have had bad blackhead situations and there after results were great. You may also want to consider peel options with the microdermabrasion and laser treatments.
  • lipgloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment