Monday, November 21, 2011

No matter what i do i cant get rid of my blackheads!?

Im 19 years old and i never break out or anything, but my nose is filled with blackheads. I wash my face twice a day with a chanel facewash and use a chanel toner after, then apply olay face cream. I steam my face, use pore strips, and masks every week. I even make sure i put cold water on my face after steaming.


Even if i squeeze some of them out the hols are still there and it does not look any better.


Is there anything else i can do? Would a dermo be able to help?No matter what i do i cant get rid of my blackheads!?
Some people have large pores and you sound like one, you need to go to the pharmacy or the doctor and ask for the special face wash, it works as i know a girl who had the same problem, it won't go away, but she looks 95% clearer, and feels better in herself, after time i think it clears up, as your hormones will balance out! good luck and don't worry there is a light at the end of the tunnel, my friend found it so can you:)No matter what i do i cant get rid of my blackheads!?
I do not know for sure, but maybe you are using too much. Instead of washing your face 2 times a day, only do it once. Just cut back on whatever you are doing, and see if that helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment