Monday, November 21, 2011

I have sort of spots on my nose from were i have picked blackheads, how can i get rid of them?

Instead of picking the blackheads, there are strips available from chemists to remove them...a lot more hygienic and you're pores wont get infected.I have sort of spots on my nose from were i have picked blackheads, how can i get rid of them?
Wash your face with a mild soap.Then leave it alone,don't touch it! The germs on your hands will make it worse everytime you touch it.I have sort of spots on my nose from were i have picked blackheads, how can i get rid of them?
You might try an exfoliant on that area, that takes off the layers of tissue little by little.
Use coco butter and stop picking at them they will always leave a spot.
soap
try the Asperine mask. Dissolve a few aspirines (4-8) in little water (you can add some honey if you wish), so it becomes a paste. rub it over the spot prone area and leave it for 20 minutes. Can be repeated 2-3 times a week.


This will really clear your skin

No comments:

Post a Comment