Monday, November 21, 2011

How do i get rid of blackheads and big pores on my face?

steam face, then wash and drink lots of water all the time :)How do i get rid of blackheads and big pores on my face?
I find that a lot of the things you buy in drugstores don't work for me and my pores are really big too. However I visited a relative who owns a beauty salon and after giving me a facial and stuff she gave me some ';Fainlise'; brand products and after using for 3 months I hardly get any spot problems. My blackheads are still there though and I'm struggling to get rid of them.How do i get rid of blackheads and big pores on my face?
you could go get a facial. they have they practically everywhere. you could try an ULTA salon
Cleanse your face with unboiled milk, gently rub a coarse cloth dipped in milk to remove the blackheads. Steam your face with herbs like lavender, lemon peel and mint leaves added to the water and let the skin soak up its goodness. Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.

No comments:

Post a Comment