Monday, November 21, 2011

I cant get these effing blackheads off my nose!!!?

i have trieed everything!! please dont tell me to use a certain cream! they dont work on me, not even the biore nose strips! any home remedies? i will aprecciate this soo much=)I cant get these effing blackheads off my nose!!!?
After dealing with the bloody things for quite some time, I think I'm safe in saying I've found a remedy for blackheads. Please note that this is a gradual process and not a miracle cure that'll make them go away after one use, but after two months or so I doubt you'll have many left at all. You'll need to buy Queen Helene's Mint Julep Mask and a microdermabrasion cloth - I bought mine on eBay, but I'm assuming other products will work... anyway, it's also important to have a good moisturizer so your skin won't get too irritated.





Once you've got all that together, wash your face and use the md cloth. Be gentle, as it may seem like it's not doing anything, but your skin will be very sensitive and redden up even with light scrubbing. You may even break out worse than usual after using it because it's loosening the nasty things that were trapped under your skin - but it's temporary. Use an extremely light moisturizer for around four days after the cloth, then you can switch back to your normal product. Do NOT use the cloth again until two weeks after the first time. After the first week has passed, use the Queen Helene mask, which will dry up more blackheads. Then just repeat the process for six uses of the md cloth. I recommend only doing it around two months after that first ';heavy'; routine, as you don't want to rub your skin raw... but basically, you're getting rid of the funky layers of your skin and revealing the pretty complexion underneath it by progressively washing away the old skin cells.





Be sure to drink a lot of water, too. Sugary drinks and sodas will make most people break out. Good luck!I cant get these effing blackheads off my nose!!!?
I have the same exact problem. I tried everything and nothing helped. I would suggest going to the dermatologist. If you have insurance the visit it usually covered. They will suggest possible treatments.
getting facials reguarly helps...
I have no home remedies but have you tired Clean and Clear.It's just a blackhead scrub.It they are on your nose,sometimes it's not blackheads it's your pores.When you wash your face at night to like take off your make-up you should wash your face with hot water(to open your pores) then when you are done wash with cold(to close your pores).


If this doesn't work.I'm sorry Hun.%26lt;3
i've heard that putting a bunch of elmer's white glue all over your nose and letting it dry completely and then peeling it off will get them out. but make sure it's dried COMPLETELY before peeling it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment