Monday, November 21, 2011

Question: My face looks oily and my blackheads clog up very fast in the nostril area. Is there anything I can?

I use Cleanse and Clear Apricot Scrub every morning, I put Oil of Olay facial cream on after I cleanse (been using it for years). Sometimes when I get break outs I’ll use Ten O Six by Bonne Bell before putting on my facial cream, but I have stopped using it everyday this year when I noticed my skin might be drying out. I drink 1 cup of coffee (travel mug size) every morning, and the rest of the day I stick to water, green tea and sometimes regular tea (normally 1 cup). I drink about 24 to 64oz of water a day. Mostly 24oz though. My skin has been flaky this year so I have started to put Kiss My Face Ultra Moisturizer with Olive and Aloe on when I see that my forehead or areas of my face look flaky or a friend gave me a spritzer called Algo Mist by Repechage. I used to have normal skin, but I seem to have developed sensitive skin. I’m 29 and will be 30 yrs old this year so I know my skin is probably going thru some kind of change.Question: My face looks oily and my blackheads clog up very fast in the nostril area. Is there anything I can?
Well, it sounds like you are using alot of products. Maybe try sticking to one product that will answer all your problems. I use and recommend Biore Pore Perfect. It exfoliates and refines. It is a maximum strength acne fighting scrub that gets into all the pores filled with dirt and blackheads as it also removes dead skin cells. I usually use it once a day and massage it over my wet face. I let it set for a while like a minute or two then wash it off. If I am having a bad day where my face feels real dirty from being outside, in the garden, or sweaty I usually don't wet my face before applying it. Also make sure you eat alot of vegetables and fruit, they will help you detox your whole body. I know this because I'm on a diet and it requires alot of vegetables and my skin feels and looks amazing.Question: My face looks oily and my blackheads clog up very fast in the nostril area. Is there anything I can?
Hi sweety, sounds like your going through what I went through 3 years ago. The first thing is..your exfoliating your face to much. In these instinces is much better to use regular moisturizing soap (cheap and really does the trick). The best thing I found for black heads is Biore strips. My x's mom is an estetician (face doctor, for lack of better words). I hoped it help, trust me it really works. Now the only time I break out is when I'm stressed. You'll start seeing results quickly with reg. soap. XoXo
i use a mud mask, it doesnt have to be expensive, you can buy it at a local drugstore for your skin type. then apply neutragena pore clear, it doesnt dry out your skin and clears up your face. it works wonders. some ingredients in some of the products you use will accually make your skin dry out faster. so becareful what you put on, and check the labels dont put to many things on at once. hope i could help. GOOD LUCK!
you don't have to buy all those face products you should get baking soda and use it as your face wash works wonders for me
Normally blackheads will appear on oily skin especially on T-zone. Use a good mask to take away the oil and when routine cleansing is done properly then dust/dirt will not be clogged in the open pores that would turn out to be blackheads.
Hi! I have been in the beauty-bussiness for more years than I care to remember. Here's what I've discovered works best for blackheads and enlarged pores, Neutrogena Pore Refining Toner. I've been using it for almost a year now and won't be without it. It's better than anything I have designed myself. Good Luck!
try zit zapper i know someone and she never has zits i use oxy it works
There is the slightest chance that your one mug of coffee a day could still be making you break out, but that is a long shot. It sounds like you may be using too many products on your face. Or it could be something that you are eating. But my best advice to you is to try taking Primrose Oil, you can find it at any drug store, and it really clears up your skin, plus it is good for woman and 'that time of the month' too. I grew up using Oil of Olay too, I'm 2 yrs younger than you %26amp; I started to have problems w/ my skin as well. I started using Queen Helene 100%Cocoa Butter as my moisterizer. That worked for me. You may want to try it. Also as I stated early it sounds like you are using too many products. You may just need to put a mask on your face once a week that might clear you up.


Also check out this website, you may be able to find something to help you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment