Monday, November 21, 2011

How do i get rid of blackheads?

Ive tried loads of things like neutrogena and clearasil. But they still like to hang around. Most of my skin is clear, I dont have any trouble with spots apart from the occasional one, but thats normal. Theres a few around my nose, but theres more on my forehead. How do i get rid of them without leaving scars and not spending loads of money? xHow do i get rid of blackheads?
i think the first answer is best, but you could also try biore blackhead strips that come in nose or forehead packages


personally, they don't work for me but i know people who have had great results with them! (search biore and blackheads on youtube, warning though, its soooooooo gross!! but also proves it works)


good luck!


:)How do i get rid of blackheads?
first u massage with cream then do steam.


after that u rub ur nose with a harsh towel.


u see ur blackheads removed.


u should rub ur towel on nose, or forhead daily after bath or whenever u wash ur face.
Ok you either get facial done by a professional or you buy pore strips, get a bowl of hot steaming water and put a towel over your head, to steam your pores and open them up. Dry your skin and immediately apply the strip where necessary. Wait the recommended time, pull it off and cleanse your skin. Tone it with witch hazel and rosewater to prevent more blackheads and to soothe any irritation





Hope this helps
I look for them before I get in the shower, and when I get in the shower I feel for them and then pop them. Usually they just come right off. I think it has to do with the heat of my shower and the steam... or something.





If not, buy one of these cute things -


http://tinyurl.com/cprycf





they usually sell them at walmart, just ask for a metal blackhead removing tool. you just place them on your face and pop it.
You do not need any of the suggested harsh treatments. This simple, natural, fast working treatment completely and permanently got rid of mine and also completely cured my dry skin. It's helped many on Answers(See my B. A.'s).


Even the first day you will see them start to fade. In 2 or 3 days they will have gone. Use a natural oil - olive oil works really well - and briskly massage over and over again. Use finger tips or sides and front of fingers depending where you apply and do with a forward and back action.


It also smooths and softens skin and gives it a radiantly healthy glow. Try it - you will be happy that you did! It really works! Mukunda





SOURCE(S): 20+ years research - safe, natural treatments/cures for skin problems and skin enhancement and of anti-aging/rejuvenation treatments.
Clearasil drys out skin and can make it peel, use a natural cleanser/toner/moisturizer such as simple. Try not to keep changing your face stuff. I've used simple since the age of 11 and all the way through puberty and I've never had alot of spots and the ones I do get aren't that bad. Drink lots of water, there is absolutely no pomoisturizerg moisturiser on the outside if your skin cells are parched! Do not squeeze. Ever. Keep your face clean and try not to wear lots of makeup (I'm not saying you do, but there's a few girls at my school who trowel it on and then complain they have big ugly spots.) Eat healthily.

No comments:

Post a Comment