Monday, November 21, 2011

Retin-A is prescription. What is the next best treatment for pimples/blackheads.?

I just moved to London and went to boots desperately needing retin-A. but it's prescription only. phooey. I'm not ready to go to a doctor, but i do need something that works. any suggestions?Retin-A is prescription. What is the next best treatment for pimples/blackheads.?
for pimples- Use ';Acne Free'; Severe 24/7 acne wash face cleanser(comes in an orange bottle) then after your face is completley dry use ';Zapzyt'; on your pimples.





for blackheads- i like to when Im in the shower first use Equate Apricot all skin types scrub. Then I use equate blackhead scrub. I also use bior blackhead strips. They work even better then the scrubs but thats just for my face and I would use both because the scrubs get some of the blackheads out but others they just leave on the surface and the bior strips rip them out because you cant squeeze themRetin-A is prescription. What is the next best treatment for pimples/blackheads.?
I sell the real Retin A online.Here is over the counter.Please check my auctions


http://www.cqout.com/list.asp?seller=hot鈥?/a>
check my site apereira.qhealthbeauty.com and check on shopbrands clear.now
exfoliation afcourse
  • lipgloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment