Monday, November 21, 2011

Best way to get rid of blackheads?

what is an effective way to getting rid of blackheads? Any home remedies(ie. things you have in your houshold)





please help :)Best way to get rid of blackheads?
For me the best way is to put a cloth(not a rough one) with hot water on it and leave it there for about 1 or 2 minutes.Then I usually wash my whole face and put a dab of toothpaste on it.Toothpaste usually works faster then regular treatments.(I usually do this at night bc i dont want to be seen with toothpaste on my face!)When I wake up in the morning, i wash my face again,and put a cloth over it again.Usually by then it can hardly be seen and you can usually wipe it away bc it is so dry.Hope it helps!Best way to get rid of blackheads?
i use the biore line, they have pore minimizing products that make them shrink over time, aso i use the biore nose and forehead strips, you just leave them on for 10 minutes (or until dry) and peel them off, the first few times it kind of hurts, but it's sooo worth it, i can barely see my pores, and my blackheads are gone!
Like the ones in your nose? I usually just squeeze my nose, or use one of those sticky strips that pull them all out. Of course those cost money, and squeezing your nose does not.





Just clean your face every morning in the shower, using a good exfoliator. It scrubs the blackheads out.
I am trying to find that out to i wanna get rid of it but not use any products because i am just in middle school i heard that you have to use hot water then wipe it with cold water :)
Buy a blackhead removing tool; about two quid from the Body Shop.





No pain, no scars, no bruising.





Best two quid I ever spent for my beauty bag :)
-buy some noxema pads


-put tooth paste on it


-or use apricot scrub. (i use it and it works nicely.)

No comments:

Post a Comment