Monday, November 21, 2011

Blackheads on back and shoulders HELLPPP. I have an idea?

So i am 15, girl, and i love clothes, BUT i have bad blackheads on my back and shoulders and a little on my arms.so i am always wearing long sleeved shirts. ALWAYS. I am about to take a bath in hot water and lemon juice, and then rinse my skin with cold water. Bad or good idea?


Other then my back, shoulders, and arms. My skin would be perfect.Blackheads on back and shoulders HELLPPP. I have an idea?
You need to work them out. Use a lufa or a scrub like a sea salt or sugar one. To exfoliate the area's and lift them out.


It may take a few times.





Also Nutregena makes a body acne wash you should use that daily in the shower (I think it's under $11).





Make your own sugar/or sea salt scrub with some sugar/olive oil and use the citrus too.

No comments:

Post a Comment